novotegra - the perfect solution for every roof
We don't just do market research in our offices, but on roofs too: This is how we developed the most efficient mounting system
on the market. We listened, observed and collaborated.
- Quick and easy mounting: low material requirements and pre-assembled components
- Flexible: the perfect solution for every application – pitched roofs, flat roofs, facades or customised solutions
- Stable: stable roof hooks for every requirement: as a single unit or three-way adjustable
- Long-lasting: durable and corrosion-resistant materials such as aluminium and stainless steel
- Safe: simple system design and static Eurocode calculation with our Solar-Planit online tool
- Tested and certified: Certification from TÜV Rhineland, CE marking, general building authority approvals, system testing with Kingspan sandwich elements
- Guarantee: 10-year product guarantee on novotegra mounting systems
- Completely customizable system documentation: For the builders, for the building site, and for project documentation
Contact for specialist installer
Sie sind Fachinstallateur und möchten das BayWa r.e.-Vertriebsbüro in Ihrer Nähe kontaktieren?
Kein Problem. Hierfür benötigen wir folgende Informationen:
Contact for end customer
Fragen Sie uns. Sie sind Endverbraucher und interessieren sich für eine PV-Anlage? Dann füllen Sie bitte das folgende Formular aus.
- Request a catalogue
Skills, expertise and years of experience
Take advantage of our experience and expertise. We have been successful in the market with our photovoltaic mounting systems for years, and have now gone global. From development and initial prototypes to series production, every component in our photovoltaic mounting system is made by us. We put all our components through their paces on our test bench with calibrated measurement instruments. Our international experience in sales and operation, in Europe and around the world, flows back into our development. This means that our mounting system takes country-specific features into account.
Certifications and approvals
TÜV Rheinland certification
The reliability and quality of our mounting system has been certified with the TÜV Rheinland test mark. The inspection catalogue for the certification includes all building law and technical requirements that mounting systems must meet. This ensures that all our photovoltaic mounting systems are produced in the same way as the tested systems – with the same materials and processes and thus with the same quality. By the way: our sales and support services also convinced the auditors.
General approvals by the building authorities
For your safety, we had the static calculations of relevant parts of the system checked by independent authorities. We prepared the approvals required for this in cooperation with an independent inspector and received the following general approvals from Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (German Institute for Structural Engineering):
- Z-14.4-716: Connections for PV mounting systems
- Z-14.4-723: Rail connectors and base profile
- Z-14.4-735: Module attachments, module supports, crossbar connectors
- Z-14.4-741: Roof hooks, hanger bolts, attachments to the rail base